Wellness Content Writer
Work With Me
Hi, I’m Celesté
An experienced and friendly, with a dash of curiosity and wit, Wellness Content Writer on the block. I have a natural tendency to explore, create, organise, analyse, and sprinkle content with my wizard skills.
Think Quality over Quantity.
- This article confirms my innate wit coming out to play.
- This article shows I can whip up a content-rich post.
- This article reveals a neutral tone highlighting a recent scientific study on blue light blocking glasses.
- This article published on pages 51-52 in Mental Health California Magazine demonstrates my willingness to share personal stories.
- This article verifies my advocacy for mental wellness.
Give me your branding hat and I’ll wear it with style.
Bianca Toia, Former Content Manager at Swanwick
“Celeste is such a wonderful and authentic person, it’s a real pleasure to work with her! As a content writer, Celeste has a unique style – friendly, witty and refreshing. Her attention to detail, creative eye, unique perspective, and flexible style make Celeste an amazing content creator. She’s a great team player, always up for a new challenge and opportunities to grow personally and professionally. I’m so happy to have her on my team!”
What Qualifies Me?
I’ve spent hours learning the craft of:
- Keyword research
- Best SEO practices
- What not to do
- And what to do instead
Why You Should Hire Me
Finding an efficient writer who can connect with your readers is like herding cats.
I feel you…
- You’re tired of receiving subpar content
- You’re in dire need of a writer who can quickly adapt to your brand voice
- You’re looking for a reliable writer who values punctuality
- 3+ years experience in a professional marketing environment is an absolute must
- You need a detail-orientated writer who already has the tools of the trade
- You need an independent writer so you can focus on other aspects of your business
Kristene Smith, CEO & Founder at Mental Health California
“Celeste provided exceptional writing to our mental health initiative, and with great results! I have truly appreciated working with her. Thanks again Celeste!”
What Makes Me Different?
Being a highly sensitive person (HSP) means I’m distinctly aware of the emotions of those around me to the point where I can feel them myself.
According to Highly Sensitive Refuge, empaths have a unique perspective.
We’re keenly aware of other people’s pain points and their emotional needs.
So how does this relate to the craft of a wellness content writer?
Emotional intelligence (EQ) makes business owners go Hell Yes.
It’s widely recognised as a valuable knack that helps improve communication, management, problem-solving, and relationships within the workplace.
And I believe EQ is crucial to help forge a connection with your audience and form brand loyalty.
According to Truity, I’m a creative nurturer with a strong sense of personal integrity and a drive to help others realise their potential. I wholeheartedly concur.
Does this appeal to your business needs?
Okay, all this heartfelt stuff haven’t convinced you yet. I get it.
Let me dazzle you with some practical reasons why you should choose me as your wellness content writer.
I’ll create consistent, valuable, unique and shareable content with your brand personality at the core so you can focus on running your business.
What My Service Includes
- Well-researched content based on reader intent
- Backlinks to reputable sources to gain authority in your field
- SEO best practices to improve readability
- Catchy headlines to inspire social sharing and clicks
- Free 60-minute introduction call
- Email support from Monday to Friday
- Royalty free images to compliment the article and your brand style
- WordPress knowledge to help you format and schedule posts
What Can You Expect?
- Our call will help us determine if we’re a good fit for each other
- I’ll email an agreement for you to sign if we’re both keen to work together
- Then you will pay an agreed-upon fee to make it official
- After that, we can discuss the written brief and I’ll get to work
Tristan Swanwick, CEO at Swanwick
“Celeste is an energetic and passionate creative writer who always approached her diverse assignments with great enthusiasm and professionalism. She is a wonderful communicator who would be a fantastic addition to any team or project and I would not hesitate to work with her again in the future.”
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I receive my articles?
I’ll share a Google Doc of the article with you.
When will I receive my articles?
Turnover time will depend on your content plan and my workload. We will discuss the details before starting our work together. Typically, I deliver during work hours in South African Standard Time (SAST) from Monday to Friday.
How much do you charge?
My rate depends on turnaround time, word count, depth of research needed, and special requests. Typically, my rate ranges from $100 – $250 per article.
Are you available long-term?
Yes. I welcome rewarding long-term business relationships. In fact, I give preference to clients who can secure a long-term agreement.
Do you provide once-off options?
Absolutely. Together, we can create a package tailored to your specific needs.
Do you offer proofreading and editing services as well?
Yes, contact me for my rates.
Will you consider ghostwriting?
I usually prefer my byline with my work but if you are willing to stretch your budget, hit me up.